You know those cold days when you come home from school/uni and all you want to do is eat something cold while in bed watching your favorite show? Or those days when you are sick and only a soup can make you feel better?
Well, I’ve decided to share with you my favorite soup ever! It’s easy to make and so delicious!
- 1 carrot, diced;
- 1 medium onion, diced;
- 2 medium potatoes, diced;
- 1 medium zucchini, diced;
- 1 small celery, diced;
- 3 tomatoes, diced;
- one can of tomatoes sauce;
- some noodles;
- some parsley;
- a big pot;
- water, salt & pepper and some sunflower/olive oil;
- optional: borsch if you prefer your soup to be a little bit more sour;
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil with some salt and a tablespoon of olive or sunflower oil in it and then add all the vegetables except the tomatoes and the parsley;
- Bring them to a boil again, add the condiments to your own taste and let them cook until all the veggies are almost ready.
- In the middle-end to the cooking process, add the diced tomatoes and the can of tomatoes sauce; if you want to make your soup sour, add a bit of borsch now;
- See the cooking time for the noodles, add them when your soup is almost ready and cook them for the indicated minutes;
- When your soup is ready, turn off the oven and put some parsley on top, put a lid on top and let it stay for a few minutes;