I have to admit that I really like eating eggs in the morning from time to time and achieving the perfect boiled egg is not hard at all!
- A pot
- A timer
- Get the eggs out of the fridge first so they have time to slowly reach the room temperature;
- Pour some water in a pot with some salt and wait until it starts boiling;
- When the water is boiling put the eggs in with a spoon. If one eggs goes to the surface of the water and it is not on the bottom you may want to replace it because it might be a bad one;
- When the water starts boiling again set the timer to 4 minutes if you want the consistency that the eggs have in my photo or to 3-3.5 minutes if you want them to be a little bit more juicy;
- When the timer goes off place them in cold water and let them cool down a bit before eating them;