Whenever I pack for a holiday I tend to make a list so I would not feel overwhelmed and panic because I could forget my things home or that I did not bring the right ones. So I always tend to pack the essentials when it comes to my makeup bag, especially when I go to the seaside and I know from the start that I would definitely not wear a lot of makeup during the day anyway.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 4;
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer in travel size;
- Better Than Sex Mascara;
- Farsali Unicorn Drops in travel size;
- Naked Skin Weightless Concealer in travel size;
- MAC Lip Pencil in shade “Oh Honey”;
- Oxyance Lip Balm;
- Apivita Suncare Anti-Wrinkle Light Texture Face Cream with SPF 30;
- MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – which I totally forgot to put in this photo;
- Makeup bag is from Sephora and I got it for free when I went and bought something a while ago;
And that’s basically all. I pack my tooth brush, face cleanser and so on in another bag to keep them more organized.
What’s in your makeup bag? Let me know in the comments down below.