I am always looking for good, healthy snacks to eat between my meals and instead of buying some supermarket ones I’ve decided to make my own. They are super quick to make and taste amazing!
Make sure to tag me on Instagram if you try them @stralthy.
- 1 cup of oats;
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of shredded coconut;
- dates without the seed (if they are not soft enough let them soak in hot water for 5 minutes);
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds;
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of sun flower seeds;
- 2 table spoon of cocoa (optional);
- optional: agave syrup if you see that the mixture isn’t sticking together;
- This part is very simple you just have to add all the ingredients above in a food processor and blend;
- I don’t know for sure how many dates I’ve used but I think around 8 medium ones. You can start with like 5 and add then more if you need to. You are going for a sticky consistency so you can form the balls (If you choose to use some agave syrup make sure to use less dates);
- After the consistency is perfect put the mixture in a bowl and start rolling. After the balls are formed I’ve rolled them a bit in some shredded coconut to make them less stickier;
- Put them in the refrigerator and enjoy!