Oh you know those hot summer days that calls for some amazing ice cream? Well, I know them and if you don’t want to buy some full of sugar and calories ice cream you should definitely try this one.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 frozen mango
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- A little bit of almond/soy/coconut milk
- Optional: some chia seeds and a melon
- Blend the bananas, the mango and peanut butter together and add a little bit of milk in case it isn’t blending well;
- Put it in a bowl and sprinkle some chia seeds on top;
Quick tip: it is even better with some melon you stored in the fridge.