I want to start this post by saying a huge thank you to Alice Sullivan for tagging me. It was really a joy to write this post and I can honestly say I love Autumn with all my heart!
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I like candles a lot but unfortunately I don’t really buy them! I am weird I know haha. I do have one from Ikea that smells like vanilla so I can say that one.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Fall reminds me of cozy nights in and the perfect weather for a T-shirt and a jacket. Boring? I guess so haha!
3. What is your all time favorite fall/ Halloween movie?
For sure Hocus Pocus! It’s a must to see it every fall and I swear I will never get bored of it!
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
We don’t celebrate Halloween in my country but if we did I guess I would like to dress into Wednesday from The Addams Family.
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
My favorite fall trend is an oversize sweater, jeans, boots and a leathers jacket.
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
The amazing new colors of all the surrounding.
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
I should say a good face cream and Vaseline for my lips. These are 2 products but hey! I am using a really good face cream from Kiehl’s because I really needed the extra moisture on my face. I will talk about it in a soon to come blog post.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Apple pie for sure. I am not a big fan of pumpkin, and when I do eat it, I prefer it just baked with a bit of sugar on top.
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so, tell us about it!
Soo prepare yourself! My Fall tradition is to clean out my closet and put in the front all of my sweaters and thick clothes. Anyone with a similar weird tradition?
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
Fall is my favorite season but it’s in a tight competition with Winter and sometimes, Winter wins haha.
That was all!