Firstly I want to thank Emily a lot who nominated me! Thank you, you are so sweet! She writes about wellness and lifestyle and trust me, you have to check out her blog.
Ok, but what is Sunshine Blogger Award? This one is about the blogging community and the winner is voted by other bloggers so there are some rules you have to follow.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions which the blogger who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask them 11 questions (different from the ones you’ve answered.
- List the rules.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Logo in your post or blog site.
1. Why did you start blogging? Why do you continue?
I’ll be brutally honest here. I’ve started blogging because I wanted to share my recipes and my beauty and lifestyle tips with the world but then it became a game to see how popular I can become (thing that did not happened at all). Now I am learning to blog out of passion again and I’m starting to really enjoy writing out of passion and not out of the desire to be popular.
2. How do you come up with your blog post ideas? What’s your process?
I don’t really have a routine, I like to scroll on Pinterest for ideas but some of them just pop out in my mind. If I want to write a bigger post I’ll just write down a few key points that I want to discuss and I make sure I do some research before.
3. What is your preferred social media for blogging? What about personal use?
For blogging I have to be honest I prefer them all WordPress, Instagram and Twitter but for my personal use Instagram for the win.
4. What is your current phone lock screen background?
5. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
“Love yourself more and know that your are wort it”
6. What is your favorite type of light?
Definitely sunshine light.
7. List three TV shows that you would gladly watch over and over
Gilmore Girls, Grey’s Anatomy and Call the Midwife. And Friends but that will be four haha.
8. If you could own one animal, real or mythical, what would it be?
I would love to own a Pheonix Bird (Harry Potter obsessed haha)
9. What’s currently on your bucket list?
I’ll just write the most important one as I feel like wanting to travel in a certain place or see a certain thing is pretty common. I want to be able to help my mom with money before I finish University.
10. What is your favorite historical period?
Well, my heart is split in 2 haha. I love this period due to all the technology progress but I also love the Renaissance period due to the fact that symbolize a cultural movement.
11. What’s your favorite feeling?
My favorite feeling is when I know that I’ve done something to improve my condition or someone else’s. I feel really happy when I am able to help the ones that truly deserve it.
My 11 questions:
- What is your zodiac sign? Do you identify with it?
- Name 2 books that truly impressed you.
- Tell me 3 apps from your phone that you think are very useful.
- Who did you come up with your blog name?
- Do your friends/family know about your blog / others social media? (if yes, what do they think about it, if no why did you decide to keep it private)
- If you could skip the next 5 years, would you do it? Explain your answer.
- What animal do you wish you could transform into and why?
- Favorite quote?
- What did you dreamt to be when you were little?
- Any advice you would like to share with smaller bloggers?
- Answer truly: are you happy?
I nominate: BeardedIgor Blogs ; AmyJane ; LittleBlogByRach ; StaceAfter30 ; Foreverthewanderer ; EffyTalksLife ; BustinOutBeauty ; Bronzed Brunette ; Mel LaBella Blog ; Thoughts Of A Multipotentialite ; Soph Creates
I can’t wait to read your posts!