My mom loves eating sea fruits and I am the one that cooks them for her so I’ve decided to share with you the simplest recipe ever.
Make sure to tag me on Instagram if you try this yourself at @stralthy.
- one pack of shellfish (I used the one without the shell)
- green onion
- green garlic
- white wine
- a can of tomato sauce
- salt & pepper
- some parsley
- a wok
- Chop the onion and the garlic and add them to a heated wok along with the butter;
- Let them cook until they reach a slightly brownish color then add the shellfish and stir 2 or 3 times;
- I like to cook mine only in wine so now it’s time to add about a cup / a cup and a half of wine (add the second option if you want more sauce / have more shellfish);
- Let them cook for about 15 minutes max on a medium heat then add the tomato sauce and let the sauce become thicker;
- Add salt and pepper and stir;
- If you decide you want more sauce like me, then turn off the heat when the sauce is thicker and you are done; If you want them with less sauce, just let them cook longer;
- Add some fresh parley on top and you are done;
Have them with rice or pasta and can thank me later!