Day 12 of Blogmas brings us a Christmas Tag type of post, yey! I found this tag here and I think it’s safe to say that you can take it and answer this question too.
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Is it to basic to say “Home Alone” ? I absolutely love them all and I watch them every year before Christmas.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Is there a list for people that are right in the middle? because I would definitely be on that one!
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
This would have been something really funny to share but unfortunately I don’t have one.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Multiple times, especially when I was little. I am lucky enough to live in a country where it snows every winter but since about 10 years ago it seems to snow only after Christmas and New Year.
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
Neither. Black Friday in my country is in November so I find it to be a little to early to shop for Christmas gifts. I tend to buy them one or two weeks before depending if I am shopping online or directly from the store
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
For sure in “The Polar Express”
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Rudolf, Blitzen, Dasher, Vixen, Comet – there are more but I did not cheat haha! The whole list is here.
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
When I was little we used to put it up one week before Christmas but now that I’ve grown and I decorate the tree by myself I usually put it up on December first! Major Christmas fan here!
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It is fake now. We stopped getting real trees a lot of years ago.
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
Be surprised 100%
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
Sorry, I don’t have one.
14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
My boyfriend. (Secretly wishing for Tom Hardy )
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
So, we have a traditional meal here and I swear every family makes them around Christmas. They look like this, and I usually make them myself while my mom cooks something else.
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am definitely somewhere in between.
17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Of course. I went almost every year when I was a kid!
18. What tops your tree?
Usually a star with some glitter on it but I am planning on buying an angel this Christmas.
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I used to make them but then I realized that I will never stick to them so I gave up.
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
I would really love to be able to save up some money so my mom could have an eye surgery that she will absolutely need to have in the next 1-2 years max. I have a Ko-Fi account in case any of you would like to spare some money to buy me “a coffee” that will later benefit my mom.