I want to thank Geraldine for nominating me to The Mystery Blogger Award! She is such a lovely person and you should for sure check out her blog here. You will love how good her blog is looking and I am sure you will love her! Check out this link if you want to read her post on this award.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by blogger Okota Enigma.
The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion – Okota Enigma
- Put the award logo onto your blog.
- List the award rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
- State 3 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing.
- Share a link to your best blog post.
3 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I love to read but I have a hard time finishing a book unless it has a lot of mystery in it. It seems like my phone takes over and the book remains on my nightstand for a very long period of time.
I love technology and I want to try everything that is new. Of course this doesn’t happen but I like to check new things out in the store whenever I have the chance. So if you want to send me free technology I would appreciate it a lot haha :))
I cry a lot. Sometimes out of the blue, sometimes because I watch a movie or I see something cute on Instagram. I used to not cry at all in the past and now I’m like “here’s a little baby, let’s tear up a bit”.
ANSWERING GERALDINE’S QUESTIONS
- What is one of your goals as a blogger for this year?
I would love to get more followers on my blog and make my blog more popular. This might be a basic answer but I really want to help more and more people with it.
- Tea or coffee?
Definitely coffee! I do drink tea from time to time but only when I get sick haha!
- What is (one of) your guilty pleasures?
Chocolate? Way to much chocolate :))
- What is something you’ve accomplished for your blog that you’re really proud of?
I’ve really proud of the fact that I now make a little income from my blog. I am happy that I don’t have to depend on my mother that much anymore and that I can help her a bit around the house.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
This is really a hard one!! I think I would love to be able to cast spells. It might not be an actual super power but as a big HP fan this is definitely something that I would love to be able to do.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What is your favorite movie?
What language would you love to know without learning it?
What are 2 main things you want to accomplish with your blog?
One thing you struggle with.
What is your favorite book?
Jess – her blog
Emily – her blog
Molly – her blog
Delly – her blog
Lauren – her blog
Niamh – her blog
Soph – her blog
Kate – her blog
Pinar – her blog
Vinny – her blog