My 3rd year of Dental School is starting in the beginning of October and as I don’t really know yet if I am excited or not I’ve decided to share with you all that I am planning to do this school year!
- Use my bullet journal more. I have to say that this is one of my priorities because as I am more involved in my blog now, I want to be able to keep track of everything and having a bullet journal is the right way to do it. If you want some ideas of how I set it up for this month check out this post. However, I know a lot of people prefer to just buy a planner so they won’t have to decorate each month and draw a lot of lines. In case you are one of them, I recommend you to check out the Academic Planner from Erin Condren. They are so beautiful and all you have to do is start filling them up.
In case you fell in love, you are lucky! Hurry up to Erin Condren site and get 25% off storewide !
- Use binders. I’ve done this a bit at the end of my 2nd year of Dental School buy only to organize all my classes so I can neatly put them apart. This time, I am planning on organizing all my classes in one or 2 binders and fill them up as I go. We do use a lot of books but we also have to print a lot of courses so this will be a nice way to keep me on track with every class.
- Make my notes on time. I swear every time I start a new year I say to myself that I am going to write my notes from my books, so when the exams are here all I have to do is learn them. As you can obviously figure it out by yourself, this never happens and I end up writing a bunch of stuffs down 2 nights before my exams so I can learn faster and in my own way. Not this time! I am planning on starting to write my notes after each class whenever I have some free time or in the weekend.
- Meal prep. I always have cooked food around my house but somehow I end up eating out or ordering. This school year, I plan on investing in some nice casseroles to store my meals in so when I come home for a 2 hour break I’ll have some healthy food to eat right away.
- Read the course before every lab. Being as lazy as I am, this will be really hard for me but, I really should start doing it so I can actually have an idea of what the teacher will say in the lab. I have done this I think only once or twice before and it felt good and it actually helped me a lot with really understanding the topic.
What are your plans for this school year? I would love to hear them and maybe add more on my list!
Please make sure to like it & show this article some love by sharing it with your friends !
* Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link.*