Every time I buy to many bananas they end up in some sort of a recipe and this time I’ve decided to change up a bit the traditional Banana Bread and add something extra. Try them when you have some time as they are so easy to make and yet so tasty!
- 6 ripped bananas
- 1/2 of baking powder
- a tiny bit of vanilla essence
- 2 and a half tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 table spoon of sunflower oil
- 1 cup of flower
- 2 handful of dried cranberry
- Smash the ripe bananas whit a fork;
- Add then the oil, the vanilla essence and the sugar then stir very well;
- Now it’s time for the baking powder and the cup of flower. Stir again until all the ingredients are combined. If you feel like the mixture is not thick enough feel free to add more flower, it really depends on how big/small the bananas are;
- After your mixture is very well mixed, add the dried cranberries and stir again;
- Take a baking tray that has muffins shape and put about 2 big tablespoons is each shape;
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown at 180 degrees C;
- Let them cool down a bit and enjoy;
Quick tip: eat them as breakfast, with some greek / vegan yogurt on top. They taste even better!