It is really simple to achieve the perfect side dish and you only need a few things. This dish is simple to make, it’s served cold and it’s perfect for hot summer days!
- 8 peppers
- 1 tablespoon of olive or sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar (or less if you don’t want them to be too sour)
- Bake every pepper on the stove until they become soft;
- Put the baked peppers into a bowl in which you put cold watter and some salt and wait a few minutes;
- Peel of the skin off the peppers and put them all in a bowl;
- Pour on top the oil and the vinegar and stir a bit carefully;
- After they cool down place them in the fridge and serve them cold;
They taste amazing with some grilled meat, fish or baked potatoes.